I couldn’t imagine myself spending my days without you, loosing the sight of you gave me mini heart attacks, finding yourself next to me in the morning felt complete bliss… Capturing moments together purely indispensable.
As I have passed a few days without you being present in the scenario, My Precious Communicator, Link to social world, Darling Cellphone, Life is not so difficult babe.
Things that happened to me without my phone:
- Increase in observation skills : I started observing things much more for those days, the things which were far off my interest, things I had crossed several times but didn’t receive my precious look, useful as well as useless things. My observation skills were now not limited to sudden vibrations and screen light.
- Speed of walking: Try walking on without texting, talking over phone, tweeting or listening to music, and I’m sure you’ll certainly qualify for Olympic walks. The safest organ is your head which doesn’t have to bear sudden bangs.
- Dislodging creativity: without those constant app reminders and alerts, as well as no pokemon go to release your energy and time, you realise you aren’t a piece of shit, you certainly possess some creativity and talent. thank goodness! You and I can do something , that too useful. :p
- Cleanliness surrounds you from all side : clean room, clean shelves, clean cupboards, clean kitchen, clean home, clean you, clean me, clear her, clean this , clean that becomes motto of your life, undeniably your mom is the happiest one.
- Attention to other devices : Your other remotely used devices get much needed attention, and noticeably you notice they are not so bad. also the books long kept in reading list get read.
The conclusion of sharing my situation with you is to make you understand from my experience that life exists outside of our mobile screens. to all those who think it is quite impossible to spend your day without your phone, honestly its not that difficult. So guys for a while lets keep our phone aside and recreate and relive.
PS. give your life a little life by living!