After a peaceful read through the pages of this novel, I have learnt many a things, there is always something to learn from every read..So instead of judging the book, I would like to point things learnt through the journey
- Rape is never the fault of the women, NEVER EVER! even if the the girl is sleeping next to you, you are allowed to touch her without prior permission, even she is all into you, you are not in charge of her and cannot enter her temples , No dude you can’t….
- You are born to be different, you are not meant to be like anybody else, you are unique creation of almighty…you are not your body, or those freckles , or those rumours.. you are your creativity, your imagination, wings that behold you in high skies..
- You cannot choose whom to fall for, every time it is meant to be, may be just as a chapter, your perfect person is one made up of all imperfections within..
- You need to talk much often to share, to relief yourself.. You shouldn’t judge people without even talking to them, may be they already knew about it long time ago.but waiting for you to burst open..
- LGBT is a very sensitive issue, after reading the thoughts of a supporting character, i realised it is really simple to show support , to complain, to characterise, but really difficult to comprehend (I did) , to feel what they go through..
- Family is the major support system we all need, whether biological or social, nobody can replace them, be thankful everyday for people who make your life happy just by existing (mom and dad especially).. siblings though we love hate them..the proportion of love will always be on higher side.
- Lastly, LOVE IS POSSIBLE , strike through all impossibilities and just go for it……… song quote “na umar ki seema ho, na janam ka ho bandhan, jab pyar kre koi toh dekhe kewal mann”
Thanks to the author of amazing best sellers “Durjoy Dutta” for such cool , easy to read and understand, connecting and relatable books