After a peaceful read through the pages of this novel, I have learnt many a things, there is always something to learn from every read..So instead of judging the book, I would like to point things learnt through the journey
- Rape is never the fault of the women, NEVER EVER! even if the the girl is sleeping next to you, you are allowed to touch her without prior permission, even she is all into you, you are not in charge of her and cannot enter her temples , No dude you can’t….
- You are born to be different, you are not meant to be like anybody else, you are unique creation of almighty…you are not your body, or those freckles , or those rumours.. you are your creativity, your imagination, wings that behold you in high skies..
- You cannot choose whom to fall for, every time it is meant to be, may be just as a chapter, your perfect person is one made up of all imperfections within..
- You need to talk much often to share, to relief yourself.. You shouldn’t judge people without even talking to them, may be they already knew about it long time ago.but waiting for you to burst open..
- LGBT is a very sensitive issue, after reading the thoughts of a supporting character, i realised it is really simple to show support , to complain, to characterise, but really difficult to comprehend (I did) , to feel what they go through..
- Family is the major support system we all need, whether biological or social, nobody can replace them, be thankful everyday for people who make your life happy just by existing (mom and dad especially).. siblings though we love hate them..the proportion of love will always be on higher side.
- Lastly, LOVE IS POSSIBLE , strike through all impossibilities and just go for it……… song quote “na umar ki seema ho, na janam ka ho bandhan, jab pyar kre koi toh dekhe kewal mann”
Thanks to the author of amazing best sellers “Durjoy Dutta” for such cool , easy to read and understand, connecting and relatable books
I couldn’t imagine myself spending my days without you, loosing the sight of you gave me mini heart attacks, finding yourself next to me in the morning felt complete bliss… Capturing moments together purely indispensable.
As I have passed a few days without you being present in the scenario, My Precious Communicator, Link to social world, Darling Cellphone, Life is not so difficult babe.
Things that happened to me without my phone:
- Increase in observation skills : I started observing things much more for those days, the things which were far off my interest, things I had crossed several times but didn’t receive my precious look, useful as well as useless things. My observation skills were now not limited to sudden vibrations and screen light.
- Speed of walking: Try walking on without texting, talking over phone, tweeting or listening to music, and I’m sure you’ll certainly qualify for Olympic walks. The safest organ is your head which doesn’t have to bear sudden bangs.
- Dislodging creativity: without those constant app reminders and alerts, as well as no pokemon go to release your energy and time, you realise you aren’t a piece of shit, you certainly possess some creativity and talent. thank goodness! You and I can do something , that too useful. :p
- Cleanliness surrounds you from all side : clean room, clean shelves, clean cupboards, clean kitchen, clean home, clean you, clean me, clear her, clean this , clean that becomes motto of your life, undeniably your mom is the happiest one.
- Attention to other devices : Your other remotely used devices get much needed attention, and noticeably you notice they are not so bad. also the books long kept in reading list get read.
The conclusion of sharing my situation with you is to make you understand from my experience that life exists outside of our mobile screens. to all those who think it is quite impossible to spend your day without your phone, honestly its not that difficult. So guys for a while lets keep our phone aside and recreate and relive.
PS. give your life a little life by living!